Turbo Ventilator Base Plate
Polycarbonate base plates are used to fix Turbo Ventilators on roofs. We can manufacture these base plates in matching to all roofing profiles. We are the manufacturers who can make these base plates in customized profile for our clients. We have in-house mould design and mould making facility. So we have served faster in case of customized requirement. The polycarbonate serves as an excellent replacement for FRP.
- It gives more the life than FRP base Plates. We provide 10 years limited warranty.
- Virtually Unbreakable and Design Freedom.
- UV stabilized & Temperature resistant (-40C to 130 C). Compared to FRP, PC base plates have minimal thermal expansion and contraction, which prevents cracks in long run.
- Light Transmission – PC Base plate stable Transmits light up to 85% for long time. FRP transmit up to 60% light, and it will be reduced day by day.
- Maintenance free, PC base plate dose not retain Dust it is looking clean and hygienic. FRP has retain Dust and Become dirty after some time.
- Our expertise in roofing products enables us to design base plates matching with Metal sheet precision, thus eliminating the possibility of leakage.
- Polycarbonate ventilator base plate help in cutting down electricity charges, in today’s context, it is a great saving and also contributing towards saving the environment.
- ID: 2339
- Published: June 27, 2018
- Last Update: June 27, 2018
- Views: 129